Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ghosthunters on TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Ghosthunters on TV   Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Over here in the UK, i have been watching Ghosthunters on one iof the laste night satellite channels. And i'm Hooked. We have a similar english version called Most Haunted which is clearly fake, but the Ghosthunters team, consisting of the Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)deos appear to be genuine. affraid

What do you folks think? Real or fake? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigfoot-lives.com
cryptoseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthunters on TV   Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm

I have been a fan of Ghost Hunters ever since it started and I have heard that some of it is scripted but for the most part it is real .

I have also watched the show Most Haunted ( is this the one with the women who screams at everything ?) I did start to like it but then it did seem to become kind of fake . ...
...... Carolann Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cryptoseeker
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthunters on TV   Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:49 am

One of the problems with Most Haunted is that the presenter. A lady by the name of Yvette Fielding, along with her camera man Husband deos in fact own the company that makes it. So it is in her interest to make sure that 'something' scary happens.

A major conflict of interest there me thinks !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigfoot-lives.com
penguinuserpeach

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthunters on TV   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:03 pm

I have watched both programs and have never been very impressed with Most Haunted. The shows resident psychic Derek Achora was exposed as a fraud. Prior to filming a live 'special' Achora was fed some bogus information by one of the film crew regarding the nature of the haunting in one of the rooms. All totally made up. Achora however believed it to be true and when the live program was broadcast and they entered the room in question Achora had one of his funny turns and then began to regurgitate the story that had been fed to him about a girl in red who had died.

Its very telling that this was ignored by the shows producers. Rolling Eyes

Give me GhostHunters any time cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthunters on TV   

Back to top Go down

Ghosthunters on TV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community :: Discuss Other Mysteries :: Hauntings-
Jump to: