Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why No Recorded Hypnosis Accounts with Bigfoot Sightings? Or lie detector tests?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Why No Recorded Hypnosis Accounts with Bigfoot Sightings? Or lie detector tests?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:28 am

This really bugs me. I am really surprised wit all of the documented shows and Bigfoot researchers out there in the world, why has a hypnotist not been called to the scene ? What about lie detectors?
I think if anyone really wants to be taken serious, that they would form a team to do something of this nature.

I will gladly volunteer to go to a session if someone puts it together in the US .Should a TV show choose to do something such as this..I want to go first!

I can imagine that this would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why No Recorded Hypnosis Accounts with Bigfoot Sightings? Or lie detector tests?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 am

Good point. when someone sees a UFO or claim an Abduction then they are invariably given a lie detector test. When someone sees a Bigfoot he is called a crankpot!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigfoot-lives.com
Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Hypnosis   Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 am

I guess, after joining a hypnosis forum and asking the same question, that there is a guy in Portland that does this. I never got a name, just a lead.

one thing about hypnosis that I have found is that the courts won't regognize it.
Apparently, you can alter your memories, so I guess Hypnosis can join the ranks of BF in that many think it is a myth and that this healing power is not real.

I scared them all asking BF questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why No Recorded Hypnosis Accounts with Bigfoot Sightings? Or lie detector tests?   

Back to top Go down

Why No Recorded Hypnosis Accounts with Bigfoot Sightings? Or lie detector tests?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1