Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the "el chupacabra"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
penguinuserpeach

PostSubject: the "el chupacabra"   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 pm

This goat blood sucking creature is meant to inhababit south america. The phenomenen of this odd creature is as close to bigfoot as a
blood sucking leech is. This creature contains an extremely sharp pair of teeth and can apperently take large chunks out of goats
and sheeps but is it true Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the "el chupacabra"   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:50 pm

That is the 64,000 dollar question. Many people are convinced in the reality of the creature and its blood sucking qualities. Best to do a google search for more info. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigfoot-lives.com
Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Re: the "el chupacabra"   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:21 am

I don't know. The bigfoot I saw flying on the anti-gravity device looked like the famouse BF filmed creature.After seeing it(mind you it was carrying a dead dog that was dangling on the left side) i began researching this phenomenon and found pictures from a video of the same exact thing I saw, but only in NEW MEXICO.

We can never know that these things are not aliens.

After seeing the flying Humanoid threads from a google search, you may see a connection.Please do research this area.

Also, to liven up your curiosity, look for / New Crowned Face On Mars.

also look for TUBE FORMATIONS ON MARS.
These pics look like the great saint Louis arch. There is a Bigfoot /arch connection.

El Chupacabra could very well be an alien/bigfoot.

Years ago ...Black helicopters and cow mutilations held the front pages. These all may be connected. The BF could very well be a soldier of some type.Would be freaky to think that they are here to plot our extinction or to eat our brains.

Mind you that I have an open mind to any and all possibilities. Until there is proof....we just do not know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Markus Rexon

PostSubject: Re: the "el chupacabra"   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 pm

On Wikipedia, the Chupacabra is marked as an Urban Legend, probably due to the fact that there hasn't been allot of dedication to the searching of this creature. But that doesn't mean that we should discard the idea of its existence in any way. There really hasn't been allot of videos or images of it, but a single image can mean a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the "el chupacabra"   Today at 3:43 am

Back to top Go down

the "el chupacabra"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1